vestavia hills football coaching staff

Cliente: Local:

All that while being a loving coachs wifewhich is a job in itselfand she does it all with a big smile on her face. Vestavia Hills' Hoke Smith (74) celebrates a score against Hoover with Randall Stokes in a 2019 file photo. He is a real man., Coach Andersons impact reaches far and wide throughout the community and across all sorts of professions. Published: Jan. 5, 2022 at 7:44 AM PST. We are excited to see them get playing time., Competition is still ongoing to see who will be the triggerman for Calhouns offense. VESTAVIA HILLS SOCCER CLUB OFFICE 1973 Merryvale Road Vestavia Hills, AL 35216 (205) 978-0182 I could have done things differently, but I don't admit wrongdoing inside the walls of Hoover High School. He takes over a Northridge program that Mike Vickery rebuilt before leaving for Pelham. Whats one good thing about high school athletics in 2020? His Rebel teams won 16 area and region championships, and made 31 state playoff appearances. Anderson attended Thomasville High School and played football but not for his father who had retired because he said he did not wish to coach his sons. He led Fayetteville (Tenn.) High to the 2020 Class 1A state title and compiled a 34-4 record in three seasons there. Propst attended college at Jacksonville State University where he was a non-scholarship member of the JSU football team in 1976-1977. [35], On March 14, 2019, Propst was relieved of his duties as the high school's head football coach in a unanimous vote by the Colquitt County Board of Education. During his tenure at Hoover, Propst was a frequent target of critics. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). He earned a football scholarship to Samford University where he would get his degree. Ben Blackmon won another. Hes definitely a college football player. Ohatchee was 27-5-1 in Propst's three years as a starter at wide receiver and defensive back, with Propst earning All-County recognition as a senior. Now he has plans to retire from coaching after this falls football season. VESTAVIA HILLS, Ala. (WBRC) - Vestavia Hills High School head football coach Sean Calhoun has resigned after one season with the Rebels. [11], On January 30, 2008, Propst was named head coach at Colquitt County High School. He spent a year as a volunteer assistant coach at UAB. All rights reserved (About Us). Calhoun went 4 and 6 this past season at Vestavia. The topic was the focus of considerable discussion on the Paul Finebaum syndicated sports talk radio show, where Hunter Ford, a reporter for The Hoover Gazette newspaper, reported the rumors. Rush Propst. Thats where he bonds with the players and really connects with them. [25] The letter was a result of the board voting to not renew Bishop's contract as principal, an act which garnered widespread coverage by local news media. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. They also face a brutal Region 2 schedule that includes Auburn, Central-Phenix City, Opelika and Prattville among others. Purify was reinstated by the AHSAA during the playoffs that same year. I told him as long as he is comfortable with it I definitely need to use him as a resource. At Alma Bryant he amassed a 122 record. He won 99 games with the Green Wave and took the team to a state title game. He also served on the staff of the Alabama All-Star game. What would you say to someone who is going into coaching now? Phone: 205-402-5350. The Toros have won four state championships since 2010. Vestavia Hills High School. Pike Road went 14-0 and averaged 46 points a game a year ago, but coach Patrick Browning left for Greenville and star players Iverson Hooks, Quinshon Judkins and Khurtiss Perry will be playing on Saturdays this fall. It was something the kids needed to be exposed to for various reasons, he said. It took about five months to find a house for the five Calhouns after he took on the task of replacing Alabama's. Thats one of the biggest things that drew me to the Vestavia Hills football program. 32. Neal; Josh Harris, Blount; Renardo Jackson, LeFlore; Jerrel Jernigan, Eufaula; Rodney Jordan, Satsuma; Jed Kennedy, Dothan; John McKenzie, Murphy; Gus Smith, Gordo; Mike Vickery, Pelham; Brandon Wilcox, Escambia Academy. With me being a new set of eyes and with a handful of our coaches being new, we all had to see them in a competitive setting. I told them I cant be the guy who wants to win more than they do. AGE BIRTH YEARS TEAMS FORMAT COACH; U19: 2004: Steamers 04 Black: 11v11: Robert Starr: U18: 2005: Steamers 05 Black: 11v11: Robert Starr: U17: 2006: . Coach Volleyball, Asst. He shared that when he finally decided to retire, he prayed about it a lot. They havent won a playoff game since playing for the 7A state title in 2015. Were going to lean on him a lot. Lane is probably a little bit heavier and Andrew is a little bit longer. Stover replaces Steve Meek, who retired after 11 seasons leading the Eagles. Hes a long, tall athlete. [30], At a special meeting of the Hoover Board of Education on October 30, 2007, Propst announced that he would resign, but would continue to coach the team as far as they progress in the 2007 playoffs. New coach Sean Calhoun said Smith would be the Rebels' best offensive lineman in 2021. Kenny Morson, shown during a game as head coach at Fayetteville (Tenn.) High School, was hired as the new Florence High School football coach on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022. "I am remorseful for what I have done. "I made mistakes. [1] He is also the former head coach at Colquitt County High School in Moultrie, Georgia, Hoover High School in Hoover, Alabama, and Valdosta High School in Valdosta, Georgia. As we were writing this article, he was working on a socially distanced version, and theres no doubt he will find a way to keep the tradition alive. I told them to write down how they want to be as an individual, as a football player and as a team. In 1990, he married Tammy Cox, his high school sweetheart, with whom he had three children. #1REBEL. One of them, Jeff Segars, took over as the schools athletic director in 2015 from Anderson, who started in the role in 1981. He was named Region Coach of the Year at the end of the 2019 and 2020 seasons. And I know that Buddy Anderson will carry on making a difference in the lives of young people. Nikita Stover was named the new head football coach at Decatur Heritage Christian Academy on Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021. @1rebelathletics . Congratulations to Robert Evans, who has been named the new Vestavia Hills High School head football coach. He will lead our football program into the future with the integrity that has been the foundation of our program. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Congratulations to the 2022-23 Vestavia Hills City Schools Teachers of the Year! He is quick to tell anyone who will listen that he was called by God to coach football on January 12, 1968. Mask added to his Hall of Fame resume with a dominant decade at St. Pauls in Mobile. Do we have as many as the top teams in our region? Coach, Varsity Head Coach - Men's Bowling, Asst. . Vestavia Hills High School, home of the Rebels, is a public school located in Vestavia Hills, Alabama. Coach Anderson says that those FCA camps helped to keep their marriage strong for decades, and its also where he got the idea to start an FCA group in his home. If you are at a place this long, you are doing a lot of things the right way. Propst divorced Tammy in 2008 and married his current wife, Stefnie, with whom he has four children.[3][4]. (Dennis Victory | preps@al.com). Its also the place where Linda says she first felt God speak to her about football. In the spring of 1973, Coach Anderson and his wife, Linda, made their first trip to a National Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) conference. Coach, Assistant Athletic Director - Pizitz, Head Coach - 7th Football, 8th Women's Basketball, Assistant Athletic Director - Pizitz, Head Coach - Pizitz Wrestling, Varsity Head Coach - Men's Golf, Asst. He won 77 games with the Toros and the 2015 6A title. VHSC Academy Staff U8-U11. He can run, hes smart and he also plays basketball. This team has a great nucleus and a great senior class. Buy newspaper front pages, posters and more. VESTAVIA, Ala. (WBRC) - Vestavia Hills High School has announced that a former rebel will return as the school's new head football coach. In February, 1978, assistant Buddy Anderson became Head Coach Buddy Anderson. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. He started improving and started to progress. Calhoun was hired as the new head coach at Colquitt County High School in Georgia. Morson hired Brett Mask away from Colbert County to be his offensive coordinator and has one of the states top recruits on his roster in Alabama commit Jahlil Hurley. (Dennis Victory | preps@al.com). All rights reserved (About Us). They both wrestle, so we have a nickname for them: the Road Warriors from the old WCW. Meek was the teams coach for 11 of the 12 years the school has had a program. Coach: Buddy Anderson. Smith returns to The Hill after having spent four years as an assistant there under current UAB coach Bryant Vincent from 2007-2010. Sean Calhoun and his family finally are making Vestavia Hills their home. If you cant do the right thing in the classroom, theres no way in the world I can count on you on the field. Shared Starter: $6.99 a month (1 website) Shared Unlimited: $12.99 a month (unlimited websites) As a full time Support Teacher at Primrose School at Liberty Park located in Vestavia Hills AL at 1800 Urban Center Parkway 35242, you. They are looking for a group. The official Roster for the Vestavia Hills High School The official staff directory for the Vestavia Hills High School Staff Directory - Vestavia Hills High School Skip To Main Content Pause All Rotators Skip To Main Content Vestavia Hills High School Vestavia Hills High School Michael Seale , Patch Staff Posted Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:13 am CT [17] In 2012, Colquitt finished 10-4 after losing 41-27 to the eventual state champions, Norcross High School, in the state semifinal game. Director of Athletics - Vestavia Hills City Schools, Administrative Athletic Director, Varsity Head Coach - Softball, Assistant Athletic Director - Liberty Park, Head 7th Grade Football, Asst. We wanted to see our guys compete and see them make some plays. Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). I have failed you as a board, and especially I have failed you (Superintendent) Andy (Craig)," Propst said. Mark Freeman won two. The former Williamson and Auburn star is finally the man in charge of his alma mater. Coach Anderson had been taken on as a student teacher in December of 1971, and this was most certainly not the way he wanted to receive a promotion. Anderson built his National High School Sports Hall of Fame legacy over 43 years as head coach at Vestavia, winning 346 of his 560 games. Free self-guided test prep materials through the VHHS Library. Former Hewitt-Trussville and Auburn wide receiver got the promotion at Pinson Valley following Sam Shades departure to Miles College. Kids want to belong to something bigger than their self. David Lundberg will coach the offensive line and serve as running game coordinator. (Submitted). 2235 Limerock Rd. We call Andrew Animal and Lane is Hawk. I dont know if they really know who those Road Warriors are. The Jaguars have suffered through four straight losing seasons and went just 2-8 a year ago. [1] He is also the former head coach at Colquitt County High School in Moultrie, Georgia, Hoover High School in Hoover, Alabama, and Valdosta . Calhoun, 39, most recently served as the head football coach at Carrollton (Georgia) High School, where he compiled a 51-12 record over five seasons including three region championships and five quarterfinal playoff appearances. And countless former players went on to be successful in college athletics. He won 110 games and four state titles with the Saints and has 210 wins in 26 years as a head coach overall. In the total scheme of things, relationships matter most. It took about five months to find a house for the five Calhouns after he took on the task of replacing Alabamas all-time winningest high-school football coach Buddy Anderson in January. Vestavia High School names new head football coach, Two people in custody after police chase, manhunt near Warrior & Hayden, Selma Bridge Crossing Jubilee happening this weekend, Nonprofit organization donates cars to residents of Jimmie Hale Mission. His successful experiences have prepared him to lead our football program and build on the legacy established by Coach Anderson and his teams. [14][15] In 2010, he led Colquitt County to the GHSA Class 5A State Championship Game. All rights reserved. (Jeff Lee/Contributed). When you get your nose bloodied, you get back up. Robert Evans graduated from Vestavia Hills High School in 1999 and was a defensive back on Buddy Anderson's 1998 state championship team. When I introduce him people ask, Did you say Mickey Rebel?. He will have a rebuilding job on his hands at Spain Park. Enter Waldrop a consistent winner at Chelsea, James Clemens and Florence still looking for his first championship as a head coach. (Dennis Victory | preps@al.com). The lessons you learn in athletics last longer than the actual event itself. Now as a coach, his biggest lesson from Anderson is: The student is more important than the athlete. His brother, Philip was a star on that team. I told the team if our best players are our best people in general we have a great chance of being successful. He has built this place, and people still need to see his face. In 2015, Colquitt County completed another 15-0 season with a 30-13 victory over the Roswell Hornets to claim their second consecutive Georgia AAAAAA State Championship. Morson takes over for Waldrop at Florence. Its exciting and a little nerve-wracking taking over a program that has been in such great hands for 43 years. We have the pieces of the puzzle here, and its my job to move them around to make that product. While the school was distraught, they had to carry on. Traditional powers like St. Pauls, Hoover and Spanish Fort all changed leaders as did reigning state champs Pike Road and Vigor. Buy newspaper front pages, posters and more. One was the competition. He then moved on to Eufaula High School in Eufaula, Alabama from 1994-1996 before being hired by Alba High School in Bayou La Batre, Alabama in 1997. The team held an undefeated record over both seasons and won back-to-back state championships. Reach her at madoline.markham@homewoodlife.com. When my dad passed away, he was one of the first to call, and we talked for over an hour. They wrestled together, they are in the same workout group. Coach, Head Coach - 7th Men's Basketball, Asst. Other notable hires: Ham Barnett, St. Pauls; Markus Cook, Vigor; Derone Fagan, Sidney Lanier; Hugh Fountain, W.S. Buddy Anderson enters his 40th season as Head Coach at Vestavia Hills. Any games that the five players played in were forfeited. A whole lot. But youve got to care about the kids. [36] His dismissal followed an investigation that determined he had violated the Code of Ethics for Educators for (1) legal compliance, (2) conduct with students, (3) honesty, and (4) public funds and property, including giving aleve pills to students on more than one occasion and owing nearly $450,000 in delinquent federal and state taxes. Fast forward to 2020: Coach Anderson has been still setting a solid example and leading young men to victory on and off the field for nearly 50 years. The Bucs have had just three coaches since Rush Propst took over in 1999. Through the years Linda has been a school teacher, a stay-at-home mother, a private tutor and worked for Alabama Public Television as well as in the ministry field. It was the 1st playoff win for VH since 2015 and the 1st in Coach Evans' tenure. Sadly, it would be their last. If you have a disability or face any barriers accessing website content, please contact (205) 402-5100 or email webmaster@vestavia.k12.al.us. 2826 Columbiana Road. He previously served eight years as a linebackers coach and defensive coordinator at Hoover High School and spent time at Oak Mountain, Spanish Fort, and UAB. Some went on to the NFL, and former player David Jordan was a member of the 1986 Super Bowl winning New York Giants team. Hell try to return the Rebels to glory in a region that includes three-time reigning 7A champ Thompson and perennial powers Hoover and Hewitt-Trussville. I wanted my players and this community to know that that is big for me and my family. Invite the coach In any given day we were arguably with our coaches more than our parents, so its really important to have a coach you can see as a father figure., My own son played for Coach Anderson and never missed a single one of those FCA meetings. Browning spent the last six years at Pike Road, building the program from its infancy to the Class 5A state championship in 2021. A lot of things are still the same and havent changed. P.O. Kids need to stand on their own two feet and learn how to be productive for themselves. When I asked Jeff to share a lesson he learned from him as a player, he said: Tough times dont last. Upload it Are you the coach? Hes served since 2018 as defensive coordinator at Mountain Brook High School. In addition to football, he was a two-year starter on the basketball team and even though Ohatchee did not have a track program, he checked out of school one afternoon and won the District 100-yard dash his senior year. His playoff record is 47-29 while his region record stands at 152-71 which is the most region wins in state history. The Jaguars went 7-4 each of the last two years and made the playoffs. Grider has had success as a program builder. Copyright 2022 WBRC. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts. Hoover coach Wade Waldrop directs his team during the Hustle Up 7on7 national tournament at the Hoover Met Complex in Hoover, Ala., Friday, July 15, 2022. Claim this team Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. Greenville has been an annual threat in 5A but hasnt won a state title since 1994. Propst's Hoover team was one of the top-ranked teams in the United States over much of the first decade of the new millennium, winning Alabama High School Athletic Association Class 6A state championships in five of the first six seasons including four consecutive titles from 2002 to 2005 (missing out on 6 straight after losses in the championship game to Daphne in 2001 and Prattville in 2006). He won five state titles in nine years. Vestavia Hills Football Roster 2022-23 Players (99) Staff (2) Do you have a team photo? The Valdosta State Blazers won the NCAA Division II National Championship in 2007 while Calhoun served as a running backs coach. Box 947 He was hired in the fall of 1972 as an assistant coach at Vestavia Hills where he remained for 43 seasons. In just his second year of coaching at Colquitt County, Propst took a team that had finished 2-8 in 2007 to an 11-3 season and the state semifinals in 2009. While his focus was always on the students, Coach Anderson saw many wins in his tenure too. Dovey Ralph "Buddy" Anderson, is a part of the second father-son combination in the Alabama High School Sports Hall of Fame as his father Dovey Fair Anderson was inducted in the Hall of Fames first class in 1991. Calhoun played as a defensive back and quarterback for Valdosta State University from 2000 to 2004 and later joined the teams coaching staff. He and his father are also one of only two father-son pairs to be inducted into the Alabama High School Hall of Fame. My dad was always my coaching mentor in life, and around 2007 I gained Buddy Anderson as another mentor. Josh Niblett followed with six state titles in 14 years. Everyone who knows Coach Anderson knows that this is why he did it, and what he cared about mostpositively impacting the lives of everyone around him. Claim this team Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. He is a Florence native and longtime Decatur offensive coordinator. Hire A Vestavia Hills Area Pro To Get A Head Start On Spring Cleaning. Its definitely an honor to be the next one, said Calhoun, who became just the seventh head football coach at Vestavia after compiling a 51-12 record in five years at Carrollton, Ga. I cant say enough about the man, the coach and the family man he is that Ive gotten to know. In four varsity seasons, the Patriots went 42-7 overall, including a 36-2 mark in the last three seasons. The Valdosta football team was also placed on probation for the 2021 football season, therefore preventing them from participating in any playoff games. Coach, Varsity Head Coach - Flag Football, Bowling, Women's Golf, Varsity Head Coach - Football Cheerleading, Varsity Head Coach - Basketball Cheerleading, Head Coach - Cross Country, Track and Field, Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Head Coach, Linebackers/Director of Football Operations/Special Teams Coordinator, Varsity Head Coach - Wrestling, Asst. He played with a broken forearm last year. St. Paul's head coach Steve Mask instructs tight end Chett Elder in the first half of a prep football game against Faith Academy on Friday, Sept. 17, 2021, in Mobile, Ala. (Mike Kittrell | preps@al.com). Jones insisted that the apology was unwarranted, saying that Ford's story was solid and that the evidence was irrefutable. I love Buddy Anderson. Absolutely not. He never once put me off or was too busy to help a young coach. VHHS is part of the Vestavia Hills City School District with approximately 1,800 students and 21 varsity sports. Pinson Valley coach Lee Guess directs his team during 7-on-7 football action at Samford University in Homewood, Ala., Tuesday, June 28, 2022. In January of 1972, three Vestavia Hills High School coaches decided to head off campus for a quick lunch. What I expect from this team is to give 100 percent. 2022-2023 VHSC Boys Staffing. Calhoun was recommended to the Board of Education by a search committee including Vestavia Hills City Schools Superintendent Todd Freeman, VHHS Principal Tonya Rozell, Athletic Director and VHHS alumnus Jeff Segars, and Assistant Superintendent Patrick Martin.Freeman described Calhoun as a dedicated family man and professional with impeccable character. But to me and the thousands of young men that got to play for him during his career, his biggest value was in the impact he had in our lives as husbands, fathers, Christian leaders, friends and really, just as people living in our communities. Browning expressed concerns over reports that grades for certain athletes had been altered to make them eligible for college play, and made those concerns known to Hoover City Schools Superintendent Andy Craig in a meeting in April. Newton had spent four years in that position for Hartselle after leaving Mountain Brook. Five players were declared ineligible for the athletic year, along with $5,000 in fines. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Thats a fancy name for what he does. Its a game that teaches you lessons you cant learn in a book. The kids gravitate toward a kid like that. The following week, Tribble Publications in Warm Springs, Ga, the parent company who owns The Western Star, printed an apology for allowing Ford to print these allegations in their paper, though it did not specifically retract the charges. VESTAVIA, Ala. (WBRC) - Vestavia Hills High School has announced that a former rebel will return as the schools new head football coach. Stover played two years for Nick Saban at Alabama and has said he will bring lessons he learned from all of his coaches to his first high school head job. As usual, the high school football offseason has been filled with coaching changes throughout the state maybe more than most years. They are like brothers. There was a really good excitement in the air. Pet Adoption In The Vestavia Hills Area: New Dogs, Cats Added This Week, Vestavia Hills Job Listings: See Who's Hiring In The Area. Orange Beach head coach Jamey DuBose discusses the upcoming prep football season during Baldwin County Media Day on Wednesday, July 13, 2022, in Daphne, Ala. (Mike Kittrell | preps@al.com). Then, I wanted a great mix of guys who were Vestavia guys and who really love this place. Lundberg had been an assistant at Hueytown. Former Alabama wide receiver Nikita Stover replaces veteran Steve Meek at Decatur Heritage. [10] Propst's base salary at Hoover was $100,678. During the 2019 football season, Propst co-hosted Tennessee Two-A-Days, a radio show on Fox Sports Knoxville. Thats what really matters. Still, the Tigers usually have talent and now have a coach with a state title on his resume. Coach Calhoun and his family will be a wonderful addition to Vestavia Hills.". [22] Bishop originally announced that there was nothing to be concerned about, but Craig overruled Bishop and announced that a full investigation would be carried out, to be headed by former federal judge Sam C. Pointer, Jr.[23][24]. They are both about 6-foot-2, 6-3 and are about 220 pounds. Every coach since Vincents 2010 title has won at least one. vestavia hills football coaching staff; what is the. Propst was eventually promoted to head football coach at Ashville High, serving from 1989 to 1993. Coach Anderson was inducted into the 2003 Alabama High School Sports Hall of Fame. When we got here, we were playing him at receiver, splitting time at quarterback. We as coaches have to find a way to put our guys in the right spot so they can succeed as individuals and we can succeed on offense, defense and special teams. Coach - Volleyball, Head Coach - Softball, Head Coach - Volleyball, Asst. He graduated from Jacksonville State in 1981 with a degree in Physical Education. VESTAVIA HILLS, Ala. The Vestavia Hills Board of Education on Wednesday approved the hiring of Sean Calhoun as the new head football coach at Vestavia Hills High School. We are thrilled to have Robert and his wife Anne on the Vestavia Hills team, Freeman said today. We now have834teams & 188,070games on AHSFHS.org. (Dennis Victory | preps@al.com)Dennis Victory | preps@al.com. He now takes over the tradition-rich Toros. Hes a tough, hard-nosed kid who I definitely think is going to have a heckuva season for us. The DVD outlines the steps to build a successful gridiron program, including the preparation and responsibilities of a coaching staff including the importance of building a booster club.[41]. I would love to be here as long as he was, thats for sure., To begin building his legacy at Vestavia Hills, Calhoun will shape the program in his image with five new assistants, including a new football operations director, Mickey Reville. Returning coaches are Jake James, Greg Smith, Brent Welborn all Vestavia alums and Sammy Queen, who had head coaching experience at Pelham. Enough had happened already, and I didnt want to add to everything by leaving my players. The investigation resulted in the forfeiture of four games, including a 1-0 loss to crosstown rival Spain Park High School, the first loss to the Jaguars in the history of the teams' rivalry. Hes a kid who has played some quarterback, but he hasnt played much varsity. John Ross Ashley is a senior free safety, Calhoun said. The first thing I told this team is that I am a Christian. Select Year: 1970 <-- 2016 <- 2017 -> 2018 --> 2022. Rigby comes in after a successful stint at Eufaula and does have talent returning, including sophomore running back Anthony Rogers and senior offensive tackle Vysen Lang. Before Mondays opening fall practice, the Rebels had already experienced something new. He compiled a 51-12 record over five seasons with the Trojans including three region championships and five quarterfinal playoff appearances. Thank you all for all that you do for Vestavia Athletics. In fact, he has the most wins of any high school football coach in the entire state of Alabama, and his 342-153 record speaks for itself. Orange Beach head coach Chase Smith in action during a 7-on-7 prep football tournament at University of South Alabama on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, in Mobile, Ala. (Mike Kittrell | preps@al.com).

Baby Imprinting Stat Scale Multiplier, Giada Quiche Lorraine, Hard Skills Of A Photographer, Miguel Marquez Husband, Articles V